site navbar


Introduction

Everyone has an opinion about bike gear. I only know about what I use and I generally only write about what I have. I'm somewhat of a retro-grouch for I prefer steel frames and rim brakes.

GEAR 
Parts & Accessories

Some might wonder if I was an accountant in another life. Others may say I have a strange attraction to spreadsheets. Regardless the verdict, I keep track of all this nonsense.
I honestly started keeping track of my expenses whilst volunteering for Sustrans. After that it just escalated into documenting every nickel and dime. When and with whom I spend my money also helps me keep track of rising costs and the lifespan of individual components, especially tyres, chains, cassettes, and brake blocks.

NOTE: I'm currently working on a couple of widgets to replace the ones in the right column since they are now out of date.

Ads Inside Post